Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wheelbarrow of Fun

My second and last Beatrix Potter sample for Crafter's Companion on German TV June 2013...



Have had this idea of adding a wheelbarrow for ages, but had'nt found the right images until I met Miss Potter.

I used a card black as my back drop, embossed a frame in lilac and lightly sanded. Matted onto craft paper.

Cut out a few rub on images that I liked. Added a free hand pearl swirl.



I drew the wheelbarrow. . . it took me a few attempt to get it right. Coloured it in with my alcohol pens and cut out using my craft knife. I attached the wheelbarrow to the card with sillicon glue. I added some artificial moss and some small lilac and white rose buds. Really happy with how it turned out and will definately try this technique again...


No comments:

Post a Comment