Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sample No 4 for Edwardian Lady and Natures Notes


This is my 4th sample and 2nd from the August section of Edwardian Lady.




I love the colour combination of pink and yellow, perfect for that late summer months.
I selected a piece of 12 x 12 Core’dinations yellow paper from the Roy G Biv stack and passed it through my Embosellicios Regency Damask 8 x 8 folder. Lightly sanded with my Core’dinations sanding block to highlight the pale core of the card.

Selected the yellow and white lattice print paper from the August section of Edwardian Lady. Matted this section onto white card and then onto pale blue card.



Punched a Dragonfly element, cut out a small blue tag and blue leaf and added a sentiment from the cd.
From the www I sourced a free down loadable image and cut out, coloured with water colour paints and inked the edges with distress inks to make the paper look old. Once ink was dry I spritsed with water and crumpled and left to dry.

Made a small envelope from craft paper.

Selected a gorgeous delicate piece of ribbon lace and threaded some pale blue checked ribbon through. 

Tied this round the yellow lattice, white and blue matt and layer stack.



Played around with the layout until I was happy. Added an organza blue ribbon bow and some shop bought yellow roses and a blue pearl brad. The base of the card was made from Centura Pearl Snow White card.

Remember and tune into Create and Craft TV at 8 am on Monday 20th May 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment