Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Let's Go on a Romantic Journey

When I saw the images and colour palette of the the pretty Romantic Paper Bloc from Marianne I couldn't wait to get started. Being part of the Die'sire DT I get to work with some amazing dies and the imaginative Mailbox die fits the bill perfectly when teamed together with the theme of the paper bloc.


I used the following products all available from Crafter's Companion...get them while you can:





Paper: Romantic Journey Bloc (PK9096), Coredinations Roy G Biv, Centura Pearl Accents
Ribbon: Roses are Red (JU0897)
Stamps/Dies: Collectables - Banner & Texts Every Day (COL1324)
Charms: Travel (JU0894)
Dies: Craftables - Circle and Flower Stitch (CR1248) & Creatables - Classic Mailbox (LR0275)

Over the next few days I will be posting all the samples I have made for the show on Create and Craft TV on 8th September 2013 at 9am and 12 noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment