Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sent From Above

I recently posted a couple of images I was playing with for a Christening card. Well I'm happy to say the girl who ordered the card loves it and to be honest quite happy with how it turned out.


I used Linen, Satin, Tea Rose, Almond, Putty and Dusty Pink from Skin Tones 1.
For the balloon I used Butter Cup, Lemon and Yellow.
The hair I used Sandstone and Caramel.
For the frilly pants I used Patel Pink, Dusty Pink and Rose Pink.

The stamped image is Sent from Above stamp from Tina Wenke which I stamped onto Neenah card in Pitch Black Adirondack.


The lovely papers where the inspiration for the colour palette and obviously the main colour was going to pink and that is always going to be the focal colour i wanted a more muted ice cream tones to compliment it. I used Graphic 45, Baby to Bride Collection, Always on My Mind and Unforgettable along with Coredinations card stock.

The tag and label die cut is from Crafter's Companion, Scalloped Tags and was cut using Centura Pearl Hint of Gold.

The focal die is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals.

The Christening sentiment stamp from www.stampingallday.com and the smaller sentiment is from Just Rite.

Tim Holtz Tattered Straw distress ink on the edges of all bar the pink matt and layers.

Floral flourish die cut in green vellum using Marianne Creatables Die, Anja's Vintage Swirls.

Ribbon, mulberry flowers and some pink pearl just finish the card off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment