Thursday, September 5, 2013

Extended Stay

So yesterday we arrived back in the Romantic Paris and have decided to stay another day.



I made this tag shaped card using the green and brown patterned paper from the Romantic Journey and used that as my colour story for this card. I just HAD to use the Eiffel tower die again, but if you cut it in brown card and add gold gilding wax it looks like the real thing...



I love how using the Anja's Vintage Decoration on either side of the card and plan on using this technique again. From my crafty stash I used some chipboard letters to spell out the destination, an easy and effective way to add dimension.

I used from Crafter's Companion :

Paper: Romantic Journey (PK9096), Centura Pearl Snow White and Coredinations Roy G Biv
Dies: Craftables - Eiffel Tower (CR1220), Craftables - Cirlce and Flower Stitch (CR1248), Creatables - Anja's Vintage Ornaments 3 (LR0273), Creatables - Anja's Vintage Swirls (LR0271), Anja's Vintage Decoration (LR0269)
Stamps/Dies: Collectables - Cutting Dies & Clear Stamps, Banner & Text Everyday (COL1324)



So it's time to escape from the hustle and bustle of Paris and head out to the Lavender Fields, see you there tomorrow.

Over the next few days I will be posting all the samples I have made for the show on Create and Craft TV on 8th September 2013 at 9am and 12 noon.

2 comments: