Friday, September 6, 2013

One Last Visit

So it's back to where it all began, Paris.

For my last card I tried to capture everything from our Journey...


I've taken pieces of the papers and created stamps to keep as a momento.

This time I used from Crafter's Companion website:

Dies: Marianne Craftables - Ivy Corner (CR1253), Eiffel Tower (CR1220), Stamps (CR1223), Circle and Flower Stitch (CR1248). Creatables - Classic Mailbox (LR0275). Collectables - Cutting Dies and Clear Stamps Everyday (COL1324)
Charms: Marianne Travel (JU0894)
Ribbon: Marianne Rose are Red (JU0897)
Paper: Marianne Romatic Journey (PK9096)
Folder: Emossalicious Perfect Paisley A4


Thank you for being my travel companion, it's been a pleasure. I hope you have enjoyed the journey and my cards and hope you will have a go at some of the techniques I've tried. If all else fails tune into Create and Craft on 5th Seeptember to my samples and those created by other team members.

Au Revoir...for now.

But the Journey doesn't end here... I wanted to see what other project I could use this amazing selection of dies, embellishments and papers along with my stash. Whilst our shopping one day 'something' caught my eye that I could alter using these products....I would so LOVE to show you the end result but fingers crossed it's going to appear in a magazine....so like me you will just have to wait...but I PROMISE I will blog it as soon as it hits the shelves.

So this is the last of my set of samples for the show on Create and Craft TV on 8th September 2013 at 9am and 12 noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment