Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stairway to Paradise

The image of the the couple walking up the stair case is a romantic image that suits so many celebrations, especially anniversaries. 

From my crafty stash I used the Marianne stamp dies and cut the paper various times - you will need at least 2 pages to create this affect. Use you alcohol pens and gilding wax to add definition to glorious mailbox. 

Had fun with my first attempt at using Flower Soft - just added some to one of the frames on the flowers either side of the pathway.    





From Crafter's Companion I used:
Dies: Craftables - Stamps (CR1223), Craftables - Circle and Flower Stitch (CR1248), Creatable - Classic Mailbox (LR0275)
Paper: Romantic Journey Bloc (PK9096)Stamps/Dies: Collectables - Cutting Dies and Clear Stamps (COL1320 & COL1321)



I think I have fallen in LOVE with this Mailbox die...have you?

So where are we off to tomorrow I hear you ask? How does Paris take you? 

Over the next few days I will be posting all the samples I have made for the show on Create and Craft TV on 8th September 2013 at 9am and 12 noon.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooo stunning Lynne, your so talented, this is beautifully designed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh Debbie many thanks and you are so kind x

    ReplyDelete