Friday, September 20, 2013

Road Trip to Kelso

Been super busy this week preparing for my first official demonstrator with Crafter's Companion. So tomorrow I'll be at Mayfield Garden Centre 10 till 4 showcasing the fabulous ebosser along with fab new The Snowman and Snowdog, stamps and dies along with the Father Christmas stamps.

Next week I promise I will do a post a day for the samples pictures below . . .

Gift Boxes:


Cards:




The main focus of my demo samples are based around setting your table for Christmas dinner: decorated straws for kids, decorated bottle of wine, napkin rings, crackers, wine glass decorations and name place settings:








Wish my luck and week checking in next week when I'll give you all my hints, tips and products used for the above projects. Have a great weekend x 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment