Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Sneak Preview

Hi, you may or may not know that I have very recently been selected to be part of the Die'sire Design Team (Crafter's Companion, UK), yey. So what exactly does that mean? I hear you ask. Well, to put it in a nutshell Crafters Companions let me 'play' with all their fantastic new embossing folders and dies before they hit the shelves.

Over the past 7 days myself and the rest of the Die'sire team have been frantically working away in our carfty spaces, creating fabulous projects.These dies and embossing folders are amazing, you MUST add them to your crafty stash. The folders are particularly wonderful as they range in size from 6 x 6, 8 x 8 and A4, yes I did say A4.

So when and where can I get my hands on the dies and the folders? Well I am happy to tell you that you wont have to wait to long. The lauch will take place on Ideal World on Wednesday the 20th March at 9 pm and then at 11 pm. Please make sure you tune in, but don't worry if you miss the show as they will be showcased the very next day, Thursday the 21st at 8 am then throughout the day on both Ideal World and Create and Craft TV. To complement these amazing embossing folders the team have also been experimenting with some of the beautiful Die'sire Quilling dies, and you will be amazed at the varied projects we all created and how effective they are...keep checking in for more sneaky previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment