Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jingle Bells

Sad to say this is the last of my samples using the new Christmas Sentiment stamps from Santa's Little Helper's at Crafter's Companion. Today I am showcasing the samples I made using the Jingle Bells stamp set. So lets get jingling...

I just had to use the Waltz Frame Die'sire die. It is so elegant so needed somthing elegant to complement the die. I stampled a Poinsettia stamp that I had in my stash onto patterned paper with a script patterns. I stamped it in Coffee archival ink and bronze. Stamped it a few times. Cut one complete section out with my craft knife and cut a selction of random petals and leaves. I used my alcohol pens to add shadeing to the leaves and petals and I decoupaged them using my sillicon glue gel. I used a lovely pearl and antique gold button to the centre from my button stash...I so love a nice button.

Die cut the Waltz Frame out in cream card and inked the edges with Tim Holz Vintage Photo. Stamped the sentiment in bronze.

The backing was cut from a broze metallic card and passed through the Holiday Holly A4 folder and the edges inked also with Vintage Photo.

Die cut some leaf swirls in a pale gold paper and added some small pearls.

It's then just a case of building the card - I liked the effect of placing the leaf flourishes over and under the flower. I think this is my favourite card of all the samples I've made for this launch.    


-o0o-

Enjoyed working with the Waltz Frame on the last card I just HAD to use it again. This is a nice quick and easy card, yey.

Made a card blank from green card and using a section of the same green card passed it through the Holiday Holly A4 folder. Selected a gorgeous piece of christmas rose paper and cut to size and inked edges with Tim Holtz Vintage photo. Attached both section to the card with a piece of green metallic trimming.

Wrapped two pieces of red natural twine to the card crossing over each other. Chose a large neutural coloured button with a gold on onto and threaded a piece of red raffia through the two of them and tied a bow.

Die cut the Waltz Frame from Kraft card and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint. Stamped the sentiment in green.

Die cut 2 sprigs of the large Holly Die'sire die in pearlescent green card and green vellum. Used ball toll to crate dimension. Tied a bow in red ribbon and attached two floristry red berries and a gold berry. 


-o0o-

Last but by no mean least...

I selected a piece of red Coredinations card and passed it through the I Believe 6x6 embossing folder, gently sanded and then inked with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany. This was placed ontop of a piece of bauble patterned paper from my stash, again edges inked in Aged Mahogany. Added a piece of red and cream diagnonal stripe paper to card and added some antique gold lace with red cord threaded through.

At the top of th red embossed section I added a piece of antique white lace and red pom pom trim.

The sentiment was stamped in red onto cream card and die caut using the small die from the Waltz Frame. Edges aged with Aged Mahogany and curled outwards with ball toll on the reverse.

Stamped onto cream card a pine cone stamp in Coffee and cut out with craft knife and attached to card.

Using red seam binding tied a double bow and attached a wooden button to the middle with white rafia.

Added some gem swirls along with a red rose bud, red and silver berries. 


Well that's all folks.....have you decided on your favourite stamp set? Will it be Misteletoe Kisses, Happy Holidays, Christmas Magic or Jingle Bells....or if you are like me and cant decide then you will just have to get them all.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Lynne, these are all stunning!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks Donna for your kind comment, ver much appreciated x

      Delete