Friday, August 23, 2013

A Spot of Colouring In

I got distracted today, but just for a short while. I'm suppose to be making a Christening card for a customer and couldn't decide between two images. So rather than just pick one and colour I just had to colour the two.

I have a selection of Pro Markers and realised that mu collection was lacking in skin tone colours suited to a baby skin. So off I popped to my local craft store but unfortunately they didn't have the 'normal' Promarkers but the Flex Markers, so reluctantly I purchased them. As soon as I got home I opened the packet and tested them on a scrap piece of paper and wow oh wow they are amazing. Blending them is a dream and they work fantastically mixing and matching between the normal and the Flexi's.

So I started with the Sent from Above stamp from Tina Wenke which I stamped onto Neenah card in Pitch Black Adirondack.



I used Linen, Satin, Tea Rose, Almond, Putty and Dusty Pink from Skin Tones 1.
For the balloon I used Butter Cup, Lemon and Yellow.
The hair I used Sandstone and Caramel.
For the frilly pants I used Patel Pink, Dusty Pink and Rose Pink

The second image is a free image I found on the internet - sorry cant remember where.



I coloured her skin tones again from Skin Tones 1. I used Patel Pink, Dusty Pink and Rose Pink to colour her clothes. I used Linen, Almond, Sandstone and Caramel for her hair.

Eventually I have decided to go with the girl with the balloon for the card and I will post a blog when done.





No comments:

Post a Comment