Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lots of mixed emotions

Well it's all official I am heading of to the sunny Cyprus as of January 2014. So, so excited but sad as the realisation of what I am giving up for my new life is setting in fast.

I have had such a wonderful 12 months. I started card making back in October 2011 and 12 months later I have:

  • been a member of the Die'sire Design Team for Crafter's Companion. 
  • been published in Crafter's Inspiration, Issue 3 Winter Edition.
  • been published in Simply Homemade magazine, Issue 35.
  • (and about to published in another mag Dec 2014).
  • been a member of Crafter's Companion Demonstration Team - all be it just for one appearance!
I am so very grateful to Crafter's Companion for taking on such a novice and for all their support and encouragement over the past months. I am so going to miss being part of the 'family' and wish al the DT members and staff every success for the future. I leave with a sad and heavy heart but pleased to know I go with their best wishes, and with some very  nice new friends.

So it's a rest from crafting for me as over the next few months I need to get organised for the big move and settled in to my new home in Cyprus, but rest assured I will be back.

Yia sou x


No comments:

Post a Comment